DOG RUN RULES & FACILITIES
The most important rule at our dog runs is to have fun! So that everyone can enjoy our facilities it is important that we all do a few simple things:
- Clean up after your dog.
- Let us know if your dog digs, or if you find any holes.
- Stick to the time slot you have booked.
- Do not enter the run if there are other dogs still in the run, wait until they have exited to avoid any conflict between dogs.
- Keep your dog on a lead while entering or leaving the run.
- Securely lock the gate when you leave.
- Return any toys you have borrowed before leaving, or discard broken balls in the bin.
- You can bring a maximum of 3 dogs on your Agility Run booking.
- You can bring a maximum of 5 dogs with one adult handler, or 10 dogs with 2 adult handlers on your Classic Run booking.
- Please do not groom your dog while you are using the runs.
- Our 6 acre classic run and 4 acre agility run are ideal for your dogs to keep fit, stay healthy and enjoy the countryside.
- Each run has a field shelter with seating.
- Picnic table for having a rest on sunny days.
- Fresh water and bowls for your dogs.
- Parking right next to the runs.
- Each run is fully fenced so you can enjoy your booking with privacy and security.